“Terms & Conditions”
- Payment deadline: Invoices are valid for only 7 days from the invoice date. All course fees must be paid in full no later than 15 days before the course starts. If a booking is made less than 30 days before the course starts, the fees are immediately payable. Your booking is not confirmed until Dentart academy has confirmed receipt of full payment and sent you a booking confirmation. Failure to pay on time may cause cancellation of the course and forfeiture of fees.
- Visa information: It is the responsibility of the student to arrange all applicable travel permits or visas and to have a valid passport. Once we have received the enrollment and full payment, we will provide you with supporting documents to assist you with the student’s visa application:
- Additional services: Any additional services (airport transfers, travel, laundry, telephone costs, excursions, medical costs, special diet, exam fees, and change of accommodation and enrollment amendments) are not included unless specifically stated on the invoice.
Terms and conditions:
- Rules and regulations: All students are subject to the rules and regulations governing the particular course chosen
- Late arrivals, vacations and absences: If the student begins the course late or is absent during the course, no refund will be made for the time missed. Periods of absence cannot be made up with a free extension of the course.
- Missed courses: No refunds or substitutions will be made for courses missed without prior notice and approval of our academy.
- Change fees: A minimum of 4 weeks’ notice is required for any change. If you request a change of course dates, the course price difference will be due according to the new course chosen., which is payable at the time the request is made. This fee is not refundable.
You will be responsible for any cost changes between your initial and final booking. All changes require approval of the Director.
- Substitution policy: If, after the placement test taken on arrival at the school, a student is found to be at a level which is not appropriate for their booked course,it will not be possible to replace the course with any other.
- Program changes: Dentart Academy has the right to change course start dates, course curricula and programs at any time due to errors, omissions and circumstances beyond our control. However, in cases where the course is rescheduled prior to the start and the new date is unacceptable to the student, all fees will be refunded.in any case where delays occurred due to approvals or governmental issues, no refunds will be applicable
- Prices:Dentartacademy has the right to change prices due to tax increases, governmental actions or other events beyond Language International’s control.
- Books and learning materials: Some courses may require the purchase of booklets and other learning materials; which will be announced prior to payment.
- Expulsion/Suspension: Any student who commits a criminal offense, violates our policy, has a very poor attendance record or fails to pay an amount he or she is directly or indirectly liable for, may be expelled. No refund will be given .
- Liability: The liability of Dentart Academy; their directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and partners with respect to losses, damages, injuries, illnesses or violations or otherwise is limited in all circumstances to the full amount paid to Dentart Academy for the particular program. Such persons will in no circumstances have any liability for indirect or consequential losses or damages. Such persons will in no circumstances be liable for any services provided by third parties.
- Force majeure:Dentart Academy is not liable in cases where Dentart Academy is unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of fire, natural disaster, and act of government, failure of suppliers or subcontractors, labor disputes or other reasons which are beyond its control.
Refunds will be made to the account from which the fees were originally received. All refunds will be made within 5 business days of written notification
Cancellation, termination, and postponement policy:
– We understand that plans change and you may have to postpone, cancel or prematurely terminate your booking with us. Our academy partners require us to charge certain fees in order to cover their costs in these cases.
– For cancellations and postponements due to visa rejections, 100%of the fees, and materials fees will be refunded less any additional cancellation fees charged by the Academy. To qualify for any refund, a written notification and receipt of relevant supporting documentation must be presented to Dentart Academy at least 14 days before the arrival date listed on the booking confirmation form.
– Cancellations and postponements due to visa rejections only apply to students who have applied for the appropriate visa category. If a student applies for the incorrect visa category, it will be treated as a non-visa related cancellation / postponement.
– For non-visa related cancellations made at least 42 days before the arrival date on the booking confirmation form, 100% of the tuition and materials fees will be refunded less any additional cancellation fees charged by the Academy.
– For non-visa related cancellations made from 14 to 41 days or more before the arrival date on the booking confirmation form, 50% of the tuition and materials fees will be refunded less any additional cancellation fees charged by the Academy.
– For any cancellation or postponement communicated less than 14 days prior to the arrival date or early termination after the arrival date, no fees will be refunded. Students who terminate their program early may not be eligible to receive a certificate of completion.
– In addition, an amount of bank transfer fee applies to all refunds sent by bank transfer. For nationalities of high-risk countries who do not have a valid visa prior to booking a course, an additional administrative fee of 50BD is non-refundable in all cases.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: +973 33416676
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://dentartacademy.com